HERE powers new serverless location-based functions for
HERE powers new serverless location-based functions for Microsoft Azure developers
- New HERE serverless functions on Microsoft Azure includes access to Maps, Location Services and the largest POI database available
- Enterprise-grade, SLA-backed location services powered by the HERE location platform
- Up to 250k transactions per month for free, including commercial use
HERE Technologies, a global leader in mapping and location platform services, today announced the availability of seven of its core Location Platform Services via Microsoft Azure serverless Functions for developers to build enterprise-grade, location-aware applications and solutions in a timely and cost-efficient way.
HERE Maps & Location Services allows developers to fast-track the development of location centric applications, by leveraging HERE’s global map data and curated location content in combination with the readily available location services including rendering, search, routing, transit and positioning.
The set of location-based APIs and services is available on Azure, available across more than 193 countries, and includes:...
- Geocoding – High-precision mapping of geo-coordinates and addresses
- Positioning – Device tracking and positioning for indoors and outdoors, online or offline
- Fleet Telematics – Advanced algorithms for optimal truck routing and planning with a deep set of data including truck attributes (maximum height and weight clearance), toll costs, and environmental zones