Autodesk, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Results
- First Quarter, Year-over-Year Revenue growth of 20 percentSAN RAFAEL, Calif., May 27, 2020 — (PRNewswire) — Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today reported financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2021.
All growth rates are compared to the first quarter of fiscal 2020 unless otherwise noted. A reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP results is provided in the accompanying tables. For definitions, please view the Glossary of Terms later in this document.
First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue increased 20 percent to $886 million;
- GAAP operating margin was 15 percent, up 11 percentage points;
- Non-GAAP operating margin was 28 percent, up 10 percentage points;
- GAAP diluted EPS was $0.30; Non-GAAP diluted EPS was $0.85;
- Cash flow from operating activities was $327 million; free cash flow was $307 million.
"We posted solid first quarter results," said Andrew Anagnost, Autodesk President and CEO. "Our ability to succeed through challenging times is driven by our people, products, and technology and how they adapt to a rapidly changing world. Our priorities in light of...