As Citrix prepared for the 2018 hurricane season in the Atlantic Basin, Kaazing's DisasterAWARE Enterprise™, a cloud-based SaaS Risk Intelligence platform was leveraged as an integral analytical tool to help assess potential risk to Citrix information, customers, offices and most importantly, its people.
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 23, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/
-- Challenges prior to using DisasterAWARE
- Reliable, near real-time hazard-related information needed to provide accurate and timely updates to management was unavailable.
- Sourcing, aggregating, and curating data from different sources was difficult, inefficient and required subject expertise.
- Integrating and analyzing threat information for decision-making was time consuming, complicated, and cumbersome due to manual data collection.
DisasterAWARE Enterprise™, a cloud-based SaaS Risk Intelligence
all-in-one platform offered Citrix:
- Availability of the largest collection of real-time, scientifically-verified, global data for observational monitoring and incident response; as well as predictive modeling for hazard exposure and impacts, augmented by extensive other geospatial information such as historical hazard data, baseline data, and infrastructure data.
- Efficient and secure access to Citrix-specific data, such as location of staff, offices, and supply chain information via straightforward import and integration with the platform.
- Integrated multi-hazard alerting, collaboration tools, and monitoring of social media channels like Twitter to generate heatmaps depicting geographic hotspots of activity.
- Optimized access