Geospatial Media announces Location Analytics & Business Intelligence Advisory Board
Noida, 23 July 2019 – Geospatial Media and Communications, the premier geospatial knowledge company exclusively dedicated to promoting and facilitating growth of geospatial industry, is pleased to introduce its Location Analytics & Business Intelligence (LA & BI) Advisory Board, which will help guide the future of its LA & BI business unit.
In a recent reorganization practice, the company has identified LA & BI as one of the key vertical segments, where it would like to further develop, nurture and strengthen its presence. The newly-formed LA & BI business unit will operate across the company’s conferences, media, market research and professional services divisions.
- Asif Khan, Founder and President, Location Based Marketing Association (LBMA)
- Ed Parsons, Geospatial Technologist, Google
- Javier de la Torre, Chief Strategy Officer, CARTO
- Mike Davie, CEO, Quadrant
- Pankaj Khushani, Sr. Director - Partnerships & Alliances, Elastic
- Thomas Walle, CEO & Co-founder, Unacast
- Tina Thomson, Head of Catastrophe Analytics EMEA, Willis Towers Watson